Become a partner with the Walters Art Museum on community programs and education. Take advantage of special opportunities to affiliate with a world-class museum and its upscale and dedicated audience. For more information, please contact Katarina Ziegler, Manager of Institutional Giving (410) 547-9000, ext.614 or email@example.com.
Join the Walters Corporate Membership Program and enjoy many benefits including invitations to special programs and exclusive events.
The Walters Art Museum wishes to thank all of the corporations who have supported the Walters over the last fiscal year.
Sponsorships provide opportunities to align your businesses with the world class exhibitions of the Walters. Tailored packages can include name visibility to a target audience, hospitality opportunities, and benefits for employees.
The Walters Art Museum presents extensive educational and children/family programs, including our popular Family Festivals and weekly activities in the Family Art Center and throughout the museum. Other initiatives include the Walters Teen Council, the Refugee Youth Project and Integrating the Arts—all created to spark the imagination and intellect and instill a lifelong love of the arts.
Conservation and Technical Research Sponsorships
One of the oldest and most renowned conservation and technical research laboratories in America, the Walters Art Museum provides for the care, treatment and research of the permanent collection. A conservation window opened to the public in 2009. Visitors are able to interact with conservators as they treat works of art. Opportunities for support include funding the purchase of necessary equipment for the care and treatment of works of art.
Entertain clients at one of Baltimore's premiere fall events.
FY2015 Corporate Supporters
We are grateful to our corporate partners, whose grants, memberships, matching gifts, in-kind donations, and gala and party sponsorships help support the operations of the museum. (7/1/14 to 6/30/15)
President’s Club - ($50,000+)
- Constellation, an Exelon Company+*
- T. Rowe Price Associates and T. Rowe Price Foundation*
Founder - ($25,000 - $49,999)
- DLA Piper LLP*
- Shawe & Rosenthal, LLP
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company*
Associate - ($10,000 - $24,999)
- American Trading and Production Corporation+*
- Brown Advisory*
- Brown Capital Management, Inc.*
- Lord Baltimore Capital Corporation
- Mt. Vernon Mansion, LLC
- Phoenix Risk Management, LLC
- SunTrust Bank
- Xiling Group
Collector - ($5,000 - $9,999)
- Baltimore Ravens*
- Bank of America, N.A.*
- The Bozzuto Group*
- Campbell & Company, Inc.*
- CohnReznick LLP*
- Delbert Adams Construction Group, LLC*
- Hamilton Associates, Inc.
- Kramon & Graham, P.A.*
- Marquette Associates*
- M&T Bank*
- Legg Mason, Inc.
- Schmitz Press*
- University of Maryland Baltimore County
- Venable Foundation, Inc.
- Wells Fargo*
- Wyndham Peabody Court Hotel
Artisan - ($1,000 - $4,999)
- Anonymous (2)
- Art Seminar Group, Inc.
- Corporate Office Properties Trust
- Ellin and Tucker Chartered*
- GWWO Inc./Architects*
- Howard Bank*
- H & S Bakery, Inc./ Northeast Foods
- Hubble Bisbee Real Estate Group*
- Johns Hopkins Carey Business School*
- Leinenkugel’s Beer Garden*
- Miles & Stockbridge Foundation*
- Mueller Associates, Inc.
- Princeton Capital Management, Inc.*
- Robert W. Baird & Company, Inc.
- Saul Ewing, LLP
- SC&H Group*
- St. Patrick Celebrations, Inc.
Donor - ($500 - $999)
- Ariana, Inc./ The Helmand Restaurant
- Bolton Partners, Inc.
- Eastern Savings Bank
- Ennead Architects, LLP/Polsheck Partnership*
- O.T. Neighoff & Sons, Inc.
- The Prosperity Consulting Group
- Whiteford, Taylor & Preston LLP*
Matching Gift Partners
- Brown Capital Management, Inc.
- Fidelity Charitable
- GE Foundation
- Raymond James
- Baltimore Wellesley Club
- Merrill Lynch
- T. Rowe Price Foundation, Inc.
- Bank of America Matching Gifts Program
- PNC Foundation - Matching Gifts Program
- Exxon Mobil Corporation
- Johnson and Johnson
- Northrop Grumman Corp Charity Trust
+Designates multiple-year commitments
*Designates supporters and sponsors of the 2014 Gala and Party