From the collection of the Walters Art Museum, this pendant was inspired by a design of Tiffany & Company, New York, circa 1905. In the original piece, the platinum cage opens to release an ovoid-shaped, pink conche pearl. In this beautiful reproduction the 1 ¼ inch pendant is all one piece with enamel and crystals. The necklace chain is adjustable from 16 to 20 inches in length and is silver plated.
Pair with our Tiffany Egg in a Jeweled Cage Earrings!