Sales Assistant - Temporary, Part Time
Job Location : Administration & Operations
The Walters Art Museum has an immediate need in its retail operation for 2 part time Sales Assistants to provide a high level of customer service to the Museum Store visitors.
• Conducts all sales transactions on the POS system including cash, credit card, checks, mail orders, returns etc.
• Assures attractive displays; assists with pricing and restocking of merchandise.
• Prepares and processes mail and phone orders; performs light office work.
• Addresses visitor inquiries by conveying information about Museum events, exhibits, art collections, local restaurants, etc., and performing other duties as assigned.
• High school graduate and 2 years retail and cash handling experience.
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills; a team player and able to work professionally with the public.
• Must be computer literate and able to operate a POS system.
• Must have a flexible schedule and able to work every Sunday from 9:30am to 5:30pm; may occasionally be required to fill in during the week.
For consideration, please send your resume, cover letter and salary requirement to email@example.com. An EOE/A drug and smoke free environment.
- NO CALLS PLEASE