Summer Camp at the Walters
"I absolutely love this camp! I felt my child was spoiled rotten with art and kindness."— Summer Camp Parent
- 1st-5th Grades (Ages 6-10)
- Full Day | Regular: $375, Member: $250 per week
- Morning Only* | Regular: $200, Member: $125 per week
- 6th-12th Grades (Ages 11-18)
- Price | Regular: $375.00, Member: $250.00 per week
NEW this summer: Before & After Care included! Families can now drop-off campers between 8:30 and 9:00 a.m. and pick-up between 4:00 and 5:30 p.m. During these times, museum educators will lead participants in educational games and drawing activities.
Before Care: 8:30–9:00 a.m.
Scheduled camp activities: 9:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m.
Camp activities for morning only (grades 1-5): 9:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
After Care: 4:00–5:30 p.m.
* Mornings will focus on theme introductions, gallery visits, and in-depth art projects that will be created throughout the week. Afternoons will continue the week’s theme with different art projects, gallery visits, theme-related games, and collaborative activities.
A limited number of summer camp scholarships are available. Please submit your request by March 30.
Refund Policy: The Walters will not refund registration fees for cancellations made less than ten business days prior to the start of camp. A $25 administrative fee will be deducted for all cancellations made more than ten business days prior to the start of camp.
For additional information, please call (410) 547-9000, ext. 300 or email family programs.