Master Level ($5,000 - $7,499)
The fair market value of the Master level: $300
Benefits of Corporate Membership at the Master Level
- Six transferable membership cards.
- Invitation to join the Collectors’ Circle: a four-evening program with our curators and conservators that provides special in-depth access to the collection.
- Invitation for two to the Director's Dinner.
- Invitation for two to Curators' Choice.
- 40% discount on a special events rental with option of a curator-led tour at the event (This benefit will affect the fair market value of your gift).
- Invitation for two to the Patron Event.
- 4 single-use passes to the parking lot on the corner of Centre and Cathedral Streets, adjacent to the Centre Street entrance.
- Invitation to one of our monthly receptions with museum leadership. The focus of past tours include the conservation lab, art storage and the Cabinet of Art and Wonders.
- Recognition on the Honor Wall, located in the Museum's lobby
- Discounts on museum-sponsored tours and events, as well as children and family programs.
- Subscription to The Walters Magazine.
- Reciprocal privileges at over 30 select museums around the country.
- 10% savings in the Museum Store and Cafe.
- Recognition in the Annual Report.
- $5 discount on museum memberships for all company employees.
Easy Ways to Join
There are several easy ways to join offline.
- by phone, contact Julia Keller, Manager, Individual and Corporate Giving Circles at 410.547.9000, x314
- via fax, use the number 410.783.7969
- by mail, Print a membership form (pdf.)* and send it to:
The Walters Art Museum
Attn: Development Office
600 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201