First Fridays at the Walters: ¡Salsa! ¡Salsa! ¡Salsa!
Mix, mingle and enjoy entertainment, cocktails, tours of the art of the ancient Americas
Get your salsa groove on at this fiery First Fridays! Mix, mingle and enjoy entertainment, cocktails, tours of the Art of the Ancient Americas, salsa dancing and more at the place to see and be seen on a Friday night. This is sure to be a hot, hot, hot evening of music, dancing and art.
• Cash Bar Featuring the specialty cocktail The Cocktail Caliente
• Performance & Music Join the Salsa Now team for dance lessons and demonstrations from 5:30–7 p.m. Spend the rest of the evening showing off what you’ve learned!
• Entertainment Karaoke sing-a-longs all night with the Karaoke Monster
• Gallery Tours Tour the Art of the Ancient Americas at 6 p.m. and 7 p.m. You must be present at tour start time.
• Food Sample a tasty variety of South of the Border snacks
WHERE: The Walters Art Museum, Enter at Charles Street entrance
WHEN: Friday, May 7, 5:30–8:30 p.m.
MEDIA CONTACT: Amy Mannarino, 410-547-9000, ext. 277, email@example.com