Teacher Program Events
- STEM to STEAM: The Science of Art Part 4
- Wednesday, December 10, 2014
04:30 PM–07:00 PM
- In the final workshop of this four-part series, join Walters conservators, scientists and educators to learn about the many connections between science and art. This session will focus on the Italian Renaissance.
- Evening for Educators: From Rye to Raphael
- Thursday, January 22, 2015
04:30 PM–06:30 PM
- This private viewing time just for educators includes the opportunity to visit the new 4th-floor installation, From Rye to Raphael: The Walters Story, wine, and light refreshments.
- Baltimore and Beyond Evening for Educators
- Thursday, January 29, 2015
04:00 PM–07:00 PM
- Join fellow teachers and Walters educators to explore how William and Henry Walters’ collection reflects the cultural exchanges that took place between 19th- and early 20th-century America and other regions of the world.