The Walters is pleased to be able to offer a limited number of bus stipends to Title I schools throughout the state of Maryland.
If you are interested in a Title I bus stipend, please check the appropriate box on the registration form. This does not guarantee your bus stipend but lets us know that you are interested. If we are able to provide a bus stipend, you will receive information in your written confirmation letter.
- You must have a minimum number of 25 students to receive a bus. If you bring fewer than 25 students your school will be responsible for the cost of the bus
- We can only provide stipends for two buses per museum visit
- Bus stipends are only available for school year visits. They are not available for summer programs, after school programs, or weekend tours
- We realize that some schools receive free/reduced meal plans yet are not categorized as Title I. If this is the case, please email us to discuss your specific situation
- If we have arranged a bus stipend for your school and you cancel your tour with less than 48 hours notice, your school will be responsible for the cost of the bus
- If you are scheduled to receive a bus stipend, all necessary paperwork must be received by the museum within 30 days of the fieldtrip date. If we do not receive the paperwork within 30 days we will no longer be able to provide a stipend
- Bus stipends are only available for Maryland schools
- E-mail email@example.com for more information