Museum Tours for Adults and Colleges
Docent-led tours of the special exhibition and permanent collection can be tailored to the needs of each group. Tours may highlight the entire collection or focus on a particular theme, period or object. 4 to 6 weeks advance notice is required for docent-led tours.
Guided Group Tours
Tours of the permanent collection will not include ticketed exhibitions. A non-refundable payment is due 5 business days prior to the date of visit.
- Permanent Collection/Non-Ticketed Special Exhibitions::
- Members: FREE
- Non-Members: $7 per person for adults and college students
- Ticketed Special Exhibitions:
- Members: $7 per person for adults and college students
- Non-members: $17 per person for all adults and college students ($7 guided tour fee plus $10 for special exhibition admission)
Self-guided Group Tours
Self-guided groups of 10 or more should register in advance. Leaders of self-guided groups may lecture in the galleries, but guided tours have priority over the objects and the spaces. A confirmation page will appear once your online registration form has been successfully submitted. We will send written confirmation of your tour date and time approximately three weeks after we receive your form. Phone requests are not accepted
Payment is non-refundable, unless tours are cancelled due to inclement weather.
If you have questions please call 410-547-9000, ext. 232, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.