Amazing art activities and inspiring gallery adventures make birthdays at the Walters Art Museum truly memorable.
Parties last two hours and include an interactive tour, two art activities, and a 30-minute birthday celebration.
- Ages 4+
- Members $300; Non-Members $380
- Maximum number of children included in base price: 15, including birthday child.
- $15 for each additional child, up to 18 children maximum.
- One adult chaperone is required for every five children; there is no charge for chaperones. Maximum of 30 guests total.
- The museum provides plates, utensils, and napkins.
- Please bring your own cake; refrigeration is not available.
- Price includes a goody bag for each child.
- A 50% deposit must be received upon reservation. The bill must be paid in full the day of the party.
- Cancellation Policy: No deposits will be refunded for cancellations made less than five business days prior to the party. In case of emergency, the museum will reschedule the party to a day and time convenient for both the customer and the museum. A $25 administrative fee will be deducted from all cancellations.
Choose from one of the following fun-filled party themes:
Pirate’s Treasure Hunt
Ahoy Matey! Get yer sea legs on and search the museum for a special pirate treasure! Then go below decks to the studio to create a sparkling prize of your own.
Travel the world without leaving the museum. Discover new cultures and then make your own art souvenir inspired by what you found. Don’t worry; we will give you your passport at the door!
Mummies in Egypt
Explore ancient Egypt like never before. Practice writing in hieroglyphs and meet the Walters’ Egyptian mummy! In the studio you’ll make your very own mummy and a sarcophagus, too.
Travel back to the time of kings, queens and knights in shining armor! Learn how people of medieval times lived, worked, and played. You’ll then create your own royal art in the studio.
If you look closely, the Walters is full of animals: lions, butterflies, and even an alligator! Get an up-close look before making your own safari art in the studio.