Calling all Scouts! The Walters Art Museum invites Scouts of all ages to get creative and explore the museum while working toward merit badges. This interactive, two-hour program includes:
- Gallery tour of selected artworks led by a trained educator
- Hands-on art activity based on specific merit badge guidelines
- Specially designed Walters participatory patch
Mark your calendars for our next Scout Museum Days on November 11 and 12! Check back in August to register.
Price: $10 per Scout; no charge for adult chaperones. Pre-registration is required. Cancellation Policy: We reserve the right to cancel a Scout Museum Day program due to low registration. We will confirm schedule changes via email. If you have registered for a workshop that has been canceled, you will receive a full refund.
Private Scout Workshops
Private workshops are available for Scout groups focusing on the merit badge themes listed below.
- Daisy Girl Scouts – Red petal
- Brownie Girl Scouts- Painting; Potter
- Junior Girl Scouts- Drawing; Jeweler
- Cadette Girl Scouts- Comic Artist; Book Artist
- Webelos- Art Explosion
- Tiger Cubs- Stories in Shapes
Price: $10 per Scout; no charge for adult chaperones. Must have a minimum of 10 participants/$100 to register. Pre-registration is required. Call 410-547-9000, ext. 325 or email email@example.com for more information. Visit our programming partners www.GSCM.org