Become a partner with the Walters Art Museum on community programs and education. Take advantage of special opportunities to affiliate with a world-class museum and its upscale and dedicated audience. For more information, please contact Katarina Ziegler, Manager of Institutional Giving (410) 547-9000, ext.614 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join the Walters Corporate Membership Program and enjoy many benefits including invitations to special programs and exclusive events.
The Walters Art Museum wishes to thank all of the corporations who have supported the Walters over the last fiscal year.
Sponsorships provide opportunities to align your businesses with the world class exhibitions of the Walters. Tailored packages can include name visibility to a target audience, hospitality opportunities, and benefits for employees.
The Walters Art Museum presents extensive educational and children/family programs, including our popular Family Festivals and weekly activities in the Family Art Center and throughout the museum. Other initiatives include the Walters Teen Council, the Refugee Youth Project and Integrating the Arts—all created to spark the imagination and intellect and instill a lifelong love of the arts.
Conservation and Technical Research Sponsorships
One of the oldest and most renowned conservation and technical research laboratories in America, the Walters Art Museum provides for the care, treatment and research of the permanent collection. A conservation window opened to the public in 2009. Visitors are able to interact with conservators as they treat works of art. Opportunities for support include funding the purchase of necessary equipment for the care and treatment of works of art.
Entertain clients at one of Baltimore's premiere fall events.
Walters Art Museum Corporate Supporters FY16
We are grateful to our corporate partners, whose generous grants, memberships, matching gifts, in-kind donations, and gala and party sponsorships help support the museum from 7/1/15 to 6/30/16.
$50,000 – $99,999
- T. Rowe Price Foundation and T. Rowe Price Associates, Inc.
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
$10,000 – $49,999
- American Citizens for Italian Matters, Inc.
- American Trading and Production Corporation
- Brown Capital Management, Inc.
- DLA Piper
- Hotel Indigo -
- Lord Baltimore Capital Corporation
- Phoenix Risk Advisors, LLC
- SunTrust Foundation
- Venable LLP and the Venable Foundation, Inc.
$5,000 – $9,999
- Alex Cooper Auctioneers, Inc.
- Baltimore Ravens
- Bank of America, N. A.
- The Bozzuto Group
- Kramon & Graham, P.A.
- Marquette Associates
- M&T Bank and the M&T Charitable Foundation
- Raffa, P.C.
- University of Maryland Baltimore County
$1,500 – $4,999
- Corporate Office Properties Trust
- Cyberpoint International
- Howard Bank
- McGladrey LLP
- Miles & Stockbridge Foundation
- Riggs, Counselman, Michaels, & Downes
- Sagamore Whiskey, LLC
- SC&H Group
- Saul Ewing, LLP
- Schmitz Press
- Shawe & Rosenthal, LLP
- Trident Internet Systems Inc.
$500 - $1,499
- Ariana, Inc / The Helmand Restaurant
- Art Seminar Group, Inc.
- Bolton Partners, Inc.
- Goetze’s Candy Company
- H&S Resources Corporation
- isoTree, LLC
- Miles & Stockbridge Foundation
- Mueller Associates, inc.
- O.T. Neighoff & Sons, Inc.
- St. Patrick Celebrations, Inc