The Walters Art Museum Membership staff is here to help you. Please use this page as a reference or you can contact the Membership Department to answer your questions.
- Members' Frequently Asked Questions
- Before contacting us, it may help to consult this guide to the frequently asked questions.
- Contact Membership
- Do you need to change your address or do you have a question?
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Phone: 410-547-9000, ext. 283
- The hot-line is available from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven days a week, except for holidays.
- Sign up for free e-mail newsletter for information on upcoming events and exhibitions.
- Restaurants & Retailers
- Members receive discounts at dozens of retailers in the Mt. Vernon district of Baltimore.
- Reciprocal Membership
- Members at the Supporter level (and above) are also granted reciprocal membership over 40 museums around the country.
- Docent and Volunteer Opportunities
- Enhance your relationship with the Walters by becoming a docent or a volunteer