The Walters Art Museum continues to monitor and update guidelines in full alignment with the Centers for Disease Control, the State of Maryland, and the City of Baltimore. We thank you all for your support as we work to keep our guests, staff, and volunteers safe.
Proof of full vaccination against COVID-19, or a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken within 72 hours prior to the event, is required to attend An Evening at the Walters on October 15, 2022. “Full vaccination” means that either 14 days have passed since receiving the second dose of FDA or WHO authorized double-dose vaccines or that 14 days have passed since receiving the sole dose of FDA or WHO authorized single-dose vaccine. Boosters are recommended but not required.
The following will be accepted as proof of compliance:
- Vaccination card (including the name of the vaccinated person, type of vaccine, and date of the last dose administered)
- A photograph of the vaccination card (referenced above) as a separate document, or as stored on a phone or other electronic device
- Proof of vaccination (referenced above) through a health care provider’s patient portal or vaccination portal
- A negative COVID-19 PCR test that includes the name of person tested and date of test.
- Proof of negative COVID-19 PCR test (referenced above) through a health care provider’s patient portal
Additional Safety Precautions
Masks are encouraged but not required. Touchless hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the museum during the event.
Stay home if you feel sick
Please do not attend the event if you have a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms, have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 14 days, or have had close contact with anyone who is confirmed to have or suspected of having COVID-19.
For questions or concerns, please email [email protected]