Craftsman Level ($1,000 - $2,499)
The fair market value of the Craftsman level: $120
Benefits of Corporate Membership at the Craftsman Level
- Four transferable membership cards.
- Invitation for two to Curators' Choice.
- Invitation for two to the Patron Event.
- 20% discount on a special events rental (This benefit will affect the fair market value of your gift).
- Invitation for two to one of our the monthly receptions with museum leadership. The focus of past tours include the conservation lab, art storage and the Cabinet of Art and Wonders.
- 4 single-use passes to the parking lot on the corner of Centre and Cathedral Streets, adjacent to the Centre Street entrance.
- Recognition on the Honor Wall, located in the Museum's lobby.
- Discounts on museum-sponsored tours and events, as well as children and family programs.
- Subscription to The Walters Magazine.
- Reciprocal privileges at over 30 select art museums around the country.
- 10% savings at the Museum Store and Cafe.
- Recognition in the Annual Report.
- $5 discount on museum memberships for all company employees.
Easy Ways to Join
There are several easy ways to join offline.
- by phone, contact Julia Keller, Manager, Individual and Corporate Giving Circles at 410.547.9000, x314
- via fax, use the number 410.783.7969
- by mail, Print a membership form (pdf.)* and send it to:
The Walters Art Museum
Attn: Development Office
600 North Charles Street
Baltimore, MD 21201