Saturday, October 3, 2015–Sunday, November 1, 2015
11:00 AM–04:00 PM on Saturday, Sunday
We're traveling up the Nile and exploring Egyptian art and artifacts. Decode hieroglyphs, learn about Egypt's famed blue-green ceramics, and check out mummies and masks!
Every weekend join us in our studios and create artful projects related to the collection and special exhibitions. Check out our monthly themes and visit often to participate in a different project each weekend. No registration required—drop in, make, and take a fantastic work of art home with you!
- October 3 & 4: Hello Hieroglyphs!
- October 10 & 11: Faience Fish
- October 18: Amazing Amulets
- October 24 & 25: Protective Patterns
- October 31 & November 1: Mummy Masks